In this statement we explain how we deal with the privacy of visitors of our website.
Contact details of HTS74.com
HTS74.com is the trade name of our company. Kogros Sports B.V. is our official company name. Kogros Sports B.V. is located in Numansdorp and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 58895841. We are available by telephone (0186-658680) and by e-mail (email@example.com).
Click behaviour and visitor information
General visitor information is recorded on the website. In this context, in particular the IP address of your computer, the time of requesting our website and the data sent by a visitor's browser can be registered.
For what purposes do we use your data?
We use your data for different purposes:
- When you use our webshop, we process your personal data in order to execute the agreement with you. This means that your personal data will be processed in connection with the order itself, payment, shipping and our financial administration. You have the choice to order as a guest or to create an account.
- If you sign up for our newsletter, we will use your personal data to send you newsletters. You can always unsubscribe from this newsletter.
- Finally, we process data that is generated when you visit the website. This data is used for statistical analysis of visit and click behaviour on the website.
Transfer of personal data
It may be so that your personal data is stored with a service provider of ours (for example, the party hosting our website). In that case we are responsible for your personal data. We can pass on your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the agreement. For example, think of the carrier in connection with the delivery of your order. We currently use GLS. Also think of transferring your data to our payment service provider in connection with the settlement of the payment. We use Mollie as a payment service provider.
We use the Mollie platform to handle (part of) the payments in our web store. Mollie processes your name, address and place of residence and your payment details such as your bank account or credit card number. Mollie has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. Mollie reserves the right to use your data to further improve the service and to share (anonymous) data with third parties in that context. All the above mentioned guarantees with regard to the protection of your personal data also apply to the parts of Mollie's services for which they engage third parties. Mollie saves your data no longer than is permitted by law.
Shipping and logistics
If you place an order with us, it is our job to have your package delivered to you. We use the services of GLS for the execution of deliveries. It is therefore necessary that we share your name, address and city details with our delivery service. In the event that our delivery service engages subcontractors, your (package) data will also be made available to these parties.
Personal data is not passed on to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). EEA countries are all EU countries plus Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland. The only exception to this is SendinBlue. If you have registered for our newsletter, your personal data will be passed on to a country outside the EEA, namely to the United States. SendinBlue is affiliated with the EU-US Privacy Shield, so that good safeguards have been made for the security of your personal data and it is allowed to process your personal data outside of Europe.
How long do we keep your data?
That depends on the reason for which we process your data (see for this under "For what purposes do we use your data?"):
- For registered customers: we keep your personal data for as long as you are a customer of ours. This means that we keep your customer profile until you indicate that you no longer wish to use our services. If you indicate this to us, we will also regard this as a forget request. With due observance of any warranty periods (see the next point), we will remove your personal data
.- For customers who do not register for an order: we keep your personal data for as long as this is necessary for the execution of the agreement, including after-sales. This means that we will at least keep your data during the warranty period, so that we can handle any warranty requests. Our warranty period is a maximum of 12 months.
- On the basis of applicable administrative obligations we must keep invoices with your (personal) data. We will keep this data for as long as the applicable period (the tax retention obligation) runs. The tax retention obligation applies for seven years.
Which rights do you have?
As person concerned you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to your personal data
- You have the right to request to change incorrect personal data.
- You have the right to request that your personal data must be deleted.
- You have the right to request your personal data, so that you can transfer your personal data to another service provider (the right to data portability).
- If your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. If your personal data is processed on a different basis (for example to legally advise you) then your personal data will continue to be processed on this other basis.
- You have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (www.autoriteit personaldata.nl) if you believe that we are infringing the processing of your personal data. We appreciate if you first discuss your complaint with us, so that we can resolve it at an earlier stage. Mail us in that case via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which cookies are used on this website?
The cookies used in this website can be divided into the following categories:
1- Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are necessary for the website to function properly and are automatically activated when you visit the website. For example, if you choose to no longer display the message about cookies then this is stored. This is a strictly necessary cookie. You do not have to give permission for these cookies.
2- Analytical cookies
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). If you do not want to allow the use of Google Analytics at all, you can download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=nl.
If you do not give permission for the placing of analytical cookies, Google Analytics will not collect any personal data because HTS74.com takes the following measures:
- the last octet of your IP address is masked;
- 'sharing data' has been disabled;
- HTS74.com does not use other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
By removing or disabling cookies, it may happen that parts of our website no longer work or are displayed incorrectly.